Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 31st, 2008 - Our Little Princess!



To run the video, please click on the arrow twice.

What a wonderful day! Your doctor informed us that you are going to be a baby girl! I can not possibly find the words to express the incredible emotions that I am feeling righ now. Each morning I wake up in amazement, knowing that I am actually going to be your father. When your Mommy and I first started dating almost eight years ago, she told me that her biggest wish in life was to someday have a precious little daughter. Today, you fulfilled that very wish! I have never seen her as happy as she is right now. She is walking around with the biggest smile on her face, visualizing all of the wonderful things that the two of you are going to be doing together! I, on the other hand, will be your greatest protector. I will always be there to guide you through the challenges that life might present.

No comments: